Every Dollar And Effort Counts
You can support the Baby Diaper Drive and the Emergency Fund Drive by donating online. Every dollar counts and we are grateful for your gift of any size! You are making a difference in the lives of the moms and children at Homeward Bound. They are thankful for your support, too!
How Your Donation Helps
- $40 will cover one week of diapers and wipes for one child
- $175 will cover the cost of 500 diapers
- $350 will cover the cost of 1,000 diapers
- $1,700 covers the cost of diapers and wipes for one year for one child
- $1,000 to the Emergency Baby Fund will cover special needs such as glasses, speech therapy, hearing aids, therapeutic equipment, prescriptions and special dietary needs for babies and children at Homeward Bound
100% of any donation you make goes directly to the families at Homeward Bound. Homeward Bound is a 501(c) (3) organization and all donations are tax deductible. Donations also qualify for the Arizona Working Poor Tax Credit.
All costs associated with the Diaper Drive are donated by our sponsors.
The Emergency Fund Drive
The Emergency Fund is extremely important as there are NO other funds like this available in the agency. Case managers at Homeward Bound work closely with mothers and families to utilize cash donations and supplies when crises arise. Emergency funds cover other unexpected needs and items for families such as special goat's milk formula, eyeglasses, hearing aids, special therapy, car seats, and so much more. Families would have to go without these items if we didn't meet our emergency fund goals.Learn More
Purpose of Our Drive
- To provide emergency diapers, wipes and formula for Homeward Bound babies
- To provide “Emergency Funds” for Homeward Bound case managers to distribute in unexpected circumstances. There are no budgeted funds available for items such as childcare, hearing aids, eye glasses, therapy, car seats, medicine and more.
- To create a grass roots opportunity that allows kids, families, and organizations share in the spirit of giving, philanthropy and fundraising, while encouraging and teaching others to do the same